SILK Jewellery is made with top quality materials, and is packaged in a box with a soft pouch for jewellery storage. Please follow the below to ensure your jewellery avoids unnecessary wear and tear:
- Don't dull their sparkle or give them a shower, please keep them away from water to avoid stretch of the threads and loss of colour to beads.
- Spritz your fave perfumes BEFORE you put on your sparkles.
- Remember to take them off at night, and tuck them up safe in your SILK Jewellery soft pouch.
- If needed, use a lightly damp cloth to brush over the beads, and a polishing cloth to gently polish the sterling silver fitting. Precious metals sometimes need a little extra polish.
- Always wear with a purpose, YOU ARE FIERCE x
Please note: SILK cannot replace, exchange or repair any items that have been damaged by not following the above care instructions.